Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Autograph Cards & 2011 Sponsorship Opportunities

Front side of the autograph card

Back side of the autograph card
All Images by Larry Wright, www.PhotoByLarry.com


I recently received my Mrs. Oklahoma Pageant photos from pageant photographer, Larry Wright, and used them to design my new autograph cards! I will be signing these at upcoming events on May 22, June 5, June 15, August 7, and September 11, or until they run out!

Let me know if you or anyone you know would like to support me in my goal of serving the state and then the country as Mrs. Oklahoma and Mrs. America! Sponsors receive advertising on my website, blog, and social networking sites; advertisement on my autograph cards and friends & family newsletter; and any other benefits that we agree to, such as an autograph signing at your place of business or my services as a spokesmodel in commercials for your company. Let me know as soon as possible if you would like to be listed on my next set of autograph cards.

I am currently seeking monetary sponsors to help with my 2011 entry fee and pageant expenses, as well as those sponsors who would like to donate use of products and services, in exchange for advertising. I do everything I can to make the relationship mutually beneficial. It is very important to me that both parties feel comfortable with our agreement; you can change the sponsorship agreement at any time if you find it isn't working out for you.

Email me at SashaMTownsend@gmail.com if you or someone you know would like to support my dream and efforts to support couples, children, and families throughout the country as Mrs. America 2011.

No comments: